Lovelift BroadcastPosted by: WebPulpit | Posted on: December 31, 2014
Lovelift is the broadcast ministry of Web Missions Africa hosted by Emeka Ogbuju. We have a popular Facebook page at mylovelift!
The vision is to engage one hundred thousand listeners weekly with transformational broadcasts on multiple platforms and stations across the globe in 2015
The Mission Statement is to deliver life changing audio broadcasts on living the love life for young people in marital relationships and enjoying a happy married life for couples
We have a popular Facebook page at mylovelift!
1. Weekly upload at several podcasting websites e.g. www.hulkshare.com http://www.openpodcast.org/ http://www.podcastpickle.com/ http://www.podcastalley.com/ http://www.podcastbunker.com/ http://www.thepodcastnetwork.com/ http://www.podcast.net/ http://learnoutloud.com http://podcasthost.com/ http://www.podbus.com/ http://blipmedia.org/ http://audioblog.com http://ourmedia.org http://www.blogmatrix.com/sparks_main/ http://www.podblaze.com/
2. Weekly air in radio stations
3. Download links from the ministry website at www.webpulpit.org
4. Burning series into CDs and DVDs for pod-seminars
5. Sharing podcasts across mobile platforms and social networks e.g. WhatsApp, Facebook
6. Uploading message transcripts at the ministry website for downloads e.g. PDF
7. Promote related songs and advertisements.
Thank you for reading our post!
© Rev. Emeka Ogbuju – Director, Web Missions Africa.
+234 (0) 803 261 8951 | http://www.webpulpit.org | http://www.facebook.com/webmissions
@webpulpit – Twitter
Web Missions » Cybermissions | Web/Blog Training and Development | Mobile Discipleship | Workshops & Conferences | Live Events Management | Relational Empowerment | +234 (0)803 261 8951